Michael has been instrumental in helping me grow as a leader, recognize my own blindspots, and build skills that form resilient relationships. He has a wealth of practical wisdom and a warm approach in his coaching style that sets a great example to emulate. I would absolutely recommend working with Michael if you want to bridge the gap between theory and practice when it comes to building great relationships at work and functioning as a high EQ leader.
– Josh Schwartz, Senior Director, Engineering, Verizon
One-To-One Coaching Benefits
- Our “Action Learning” methodology means we use your key business outcomes as the vehicle to learn and apply new skills. You learn by taking action in the real world, with immediate feedback on your impact.
- Leaders gain the confidence they need to address challenging situations and resolve issues you may have thought were intractable.
- You will master the interpersonal dynamics of your work – so you can develop your team and create a inspiring, shared vision everyone feels accountable for.
- You will receive direct and actionable feedback on your existing leadership brand so you are aware of your strengths, and where you need to focus your development to be even better.
- You will learn new frameworks, strategies, tools and skills so you can use every day.
- You will have a dedicated, empathetic, and independent guide whose only agenda is your success.
You’re walking a tightrope in your technology-driven, complex organization. You’ve got to lead your people in ways they value while consistently producing bottom-line results: minimal drama, maximum success. I am an expert at helping leaders across that tightrope to the next level of leadership mastery.
Are you, or someone you know looking for a leadership coach or executive advisor, and wondering if we should we work together? Use this handy table to find out.
|Let’s Not Work Together If…||Let’s Work Together If…|
|You just want someone to have interesting conversations with.||You want a coach who will help you achieve new results based on new thinking and skills.|
|You are not ready for deeper self-awareness or an unvarnished examination of your leadership brand.||You want to be able to see yourself more clearly – as others do – and create a development plan to get you to the next level.|
|You want someone without much business experience but trained in coaching methods.||You want coaching from an experienced leader who knows what it’s like to be accountable for a team and their business results.|
|You want to learn abstract theories of management and try to figure out how they apply to your work.||You want practical ideas, based on applied science and experience in real organizations, which you can use every day.|
|Check the box that you “have a coach.”||You and your team have new goals and challenges that are driving you to improve.|
|You want a data and software driven development experience determined by an algorithm you do not understand.||You want highly customized expert coaching, tailored to you, based on a deep understanding of your skills, needs and desired outcomes.|