Michael is an effective and accomplished facilitative leader. He motivates others through clarity of strategic vision, tactical excellence, and the high expectations set by his own level of engagement. He is able to articulate and focus the specific strengths of those around him, making both the individuals and the group more effective.
– Nadav Savio, Product Lead/Design Activist, generous.design
Imagine what it would feel like to have deep, rich, resilient relationships with the pivotal people in your work life.
Where stress, and the heat of bold challenges actually improved their resiliency?
Where workplace drama gets scaled back and you can have fun, even when—especially when—you’ve got a bold charter to fulfill?
Now scale that to your whole organization. If you could overcome the barriers to collaboration in your organization, you could release the full potential of your team and reach new heights.
Benefits of Learning and Organizational Development
- Build lasting alignment so you can execute your plans successfully.
- Achieve today’s business objectives while permanently improving your capability for teamwork and leadership for the long-term.
- Inspire engagement, ownership and accountability for results – so your culture enables your people to reach their full potential.
- Identify and close gaps in skills and alignment, so you increase performance and accelerate change.
- Build individual and team resilience so you can meet stress, challenge and uncertainty, with agility, vision and unity.
- Develop your organization’s ability to handle “heat” and conflict without breakdowns in morale or performance.
- Create a collaborative and decisive culture which enables your business strategy.
- Improve satisfaction with the human systems and processes you use to run your business – so they serve the needs of all stakeholders.
That’s the outcome when I work with teams whose success hinges on fostering resilient relationships—with internal stakeholders, clients or customers and alliance partners.
Depending on your group and your objectives, we can provide a range of options, in-person and virtual, from a “JIT” intensive workshop sessions, to an integrated program for long-term development and transformational culture change.