Agile Leadership and Resilient Teams On Udemy
Building teams and organizations that thrive during change and stay resilient under stress
What you’ll learn
- The ultimate guide to building high performance teams as an agile leader
- Define agile leadership and assess your team’s resilience
- Express how heat within teams can lead to breakthrough and how to foster the right kind of heat as an agile leader
- Develop strong, flexible, and fair business relationships
- Use your team meetings to create an agile team culture
- Respond to change and uncertainty with resilient leadership
Team members in today’s growth organizations need more than technical or operational management from their leader. Today’s top performers want an agile team culture where they can thrive during times of high stress and rapid change, and a leader they can trust and respect even when times are hard. The best teams use conflict for innovation and creative solutions and can leverage diverse points of view and act together as a collaborative team.
In this course you will master the tools used by Agile Leaders for making decisions, resolving conflict and building team relationships, so you can create a team that overcomes any change or challenge that comes your way.
This course will make you a master of the interpersonal skills you need now to inspire your team to achieve high performance, and break through any internal or external barriers to realizing your full potential – as an individual and as a group. As an Agile leader you will discover the tools and strategies you need to address the root causes of performance issues so they are no longer pulling your team down.
In this course you’ll discover:
- What Agile Leadership is and how to assess your team’s agility and resilience
- How the right kind of “heat” on your team will lead to breakthrough
- How to build strong, flexible, and fair business relationships
- How to change your team culture by changing team meetings
- How to be a resilient leader in times of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity
I’ve included lots of exercises, free access to my online team culture assessment, downloadable tools and links you can use to put your new skills into practice and execute a personal action plan for becoming an Agile Leader.
If you’re ready to take charge and become an Agile Leader, then enroll today!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- While it’s not a requirement, it’s helpful if you are a team leader or manager and have leadership and management experience.
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers and team members who want their teams to be more agile and resilient, even under stress and rapid change.